Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Starting Line....

Well, It looks like this Blog is gonna be the best means I have of communicating with everyone when I'm on my mission, so I figured I'd get it started early, since I'm trying to kill almost 3 months as fast as I can!
I'm actually pretty stoked to be able to share what I'm doing in trying to prepare myself and my testimony as best I can and recieve much needed feedback and advice from those of you who've already served.
Waiting to leave has proven to be way harder than I thought, but I know that the Lord has and will continue to bless me during this time. For example!!
I have been praying a lot lately for the blessing of an increased desire to study and serve with the spanish speaking elders in my ward here. I have definitely felt a huge increase in those desires and I'm enjoying every minute of reading the scriptures and working with Elder Daniels and Elder Bales!
I am once again so stoked to share my experiences in this important time of my life and hear your experiences as well, both past and present, and come closer to the Lord together.
Hooroo! (Aussie for "Goodbye".....supposedly...)

4 comments:

  1. Sweet dog! I'm the first to post on your mission blog! I'm excited you started this, it will be neat to hear from you this way! I'm so excited for you and so proud of who you are and what you are doing! I hope the next three months fly by for you, we can't wait to hear about all your experiences from down under!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, now I don't have to create a blog for you! Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT?! Your blog is cooler than mine! How did you make such an awesome header?! Your such a stud. Loved reading all your thoughts. Can't wait to see you Saturday at the temple, it's gonna be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "you're" such a stud. motherhood is melting my brain.

    ReplyDelete